Intrasect Technologies is currently taking applications/resumes for an Account Manager in the Warsaw area.
Conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. Maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Handles and processes network-related inquiries and orders, including printers, PC, servers, and other network devices.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains excellent working relationships with customers, prospective customers, and vendors.
- Perform the inside sales function in an efficient manner by providing customers with pricing quotations and product information. Secures and processes order entry information.
- Maximizes sales volume by utilizing “add-on sales” and “up-selling” techniques.
- Communicates effectively with salesforce regarding customer base, sales leads, and product preferences in order to maximize the Company’s profitability.
- Maintains an excellent relationship and communication with accounts assigned.
- Provides accurate, timely information to management regarding customer needs.
- Works with project managers to meet customers’ needs.
- Effectively markets and sells all products supplied by vendors. Maintains gross margin levels established by management.
- Addresses all customer complaints and/or inquiries promptly. Assures equitable resolution to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Projects a positive, professional image of the company in all communications with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Performs other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management.
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s products, organization, structure, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Working knowledge of basic personal computer skills.
- A thorough reference and background check will be performed, and a standard non-disclosure agreement must be signed upon receiving an offer.
- We offer a small-company environment and a culture that is inviting to work in, competitive salaries, a benefits package including health insurance & 401k, and an unparalleled opportunity to make an impact to the development of leading-edge software products.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Account
A valid driver’s license is required. We have offices in Warsaw and Wabash.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.